Terms and Conditions
Art. 1 - General provisions
- The user navigating in this area accesses the website www.coffeekeys.eu, owned by Coffeekeys di Polli Matteo, accessible via the url: https://coffeekeys.eu/. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the website www.coffeekeys.eu in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206 / 05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company: Coffeekeys di Matteo Polli
Headquarters: Via Cal de Messa, 93 / M 32036 Sedico (BL)
VAT number: 01248410258
Registered in the REA, number 426870
- The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Coffeekeys di Polli Matteo reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
Art. 2 - Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.coffeekeys.eu and do not, however, regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects. other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions to exercise the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "PAY NOW" button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its evasion.
Art. 4 - Availability of products
- Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed via e-mail.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Coffeekeys di Polli Matteo will refund the amount paid within 10 days from the moment in which Coffeekeys by Polli Matteo was aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 5 - Products offered
- Coffeekeys di Polli Matteo sells: Mechanical keyboards (spare parts)
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://coffeekeys.eu/.
Art. 6 - Methods of payment and prices
- The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In case of an error Coffeekeys di Polli Matteo will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, www.coffeekeys.eu will not be obliged to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices of the site do not include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made via:
- Credit card
Art. 7 - Delivery
- Coffeekeys by Polli Matteo carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
- Coffeekeys di Polli Matteo will only make deliveries to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is generally made by the set date or, if no delivery date is specified, by the estimated deadline at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 20 days from the date of delivery. termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 8 - Passing of risk
- The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 9 - Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of products; that the buyer presents a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly filled in.
- In case of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract. regarding the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 10 - Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to Coffeekeys di Polli Matteo by explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered letter with return receipt and / or certified e-mail to the following address:
- The buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014, which is not mandatory.
- The goods can be returned to any point of sale or collection in Italy, as indicated on the web page at the time of purchase.
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 20 days, including any shipping costs.
- As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the buyer demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of www.coffeekeys.eu are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase.
- Once the online purchase procedure has been completed, the consumer may not exercise cancellation of the order and/or the right of withdrawal in the case of: supply of goods made to measure or clearly customised, in accordance with Art. 16, letter c) of the European Directive 2011.83 EU, and Art. 59 "Exclusions", paragraph 1., letter c), D.lgs.n.21.2.2014.
- In the case of a pre-order, it will not be possible to cancel it after the end of the pre-order period. All disclaimers relating to cancellation policies will be clearly indicated on the product page before the start of the pre-order.
Art. 11 - Data processing
Art. 12 - Safeguard clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 13 - Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Art. 14 - Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the Court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 09/11/2020.