GB Time: Nov. 15 - Nov.29, 2022
Delivery Time: expected Jan, 2023
• Aluminum top & bottom case of buyer's choice
• SS PVD /Glass/Carbon Fiber back plates kit of buyer's choice
• Hot-swap, multi-layout Bluetooth PCB
Compatible with VIA. ESD Protected. Can be used in wired or wireless mode
• Daughter board/JST cable
• Polycarbonate plate/Aluminum plate of buyer's choice
• Gasket Sleeves
• Set of WS Stabilizers
• Coiled USB-C cable
• Silicone keyboard feet
• Screws and other installation tools and accessories
• Faux suede storage case
• Gasket mount design
• 80% with F13,WK
• PCB: 1.2mm, with Ai03 DB
• 5° Typing angle
• 18.86 mm front height
• Finish treatment: nano-coating, glass, stainless steel
• Default plate: PC or Aluminium Plate
• Splits: 3 space bar splits, left and right shift splits
• Bluetooth PCB polling rate in wired mode: 1000hz
• Bluetooth PCB can be used in wired or wireless mode.
• Essential kit with Glass mirror back plate kit/ PC plate: 1.58 kg
• Essential kit with Glass mirror back plate kit/ Alu plate: 1.62 kg
• Essential kit with PVD SS back plate kit/ PC plate: 1.75 kg
• Essential kit with PVD SS back plate kit/ Alu plate: 1.78 kg
• Essential kit with Carbon fiber back plate kit/ PC plate: 1.54 kg
• Essential kit with Carbon fiber back plate kit/ Alu plate: 1.57kg
Use your Zoom TKL with your PC, laptop, tablet or even your phone - all without any wires. Enjoy a fast, lag free experience thanks to Bluetooth 5.0. Use the included cable to charge the battery or to use the keyboard in wired mode if that's what you prefer.
The Bluetooth PCB is fully compatible with VIA, the powerful GUI widely renowned for it's customizability and ease of use. Remap any key on the keyboard on 4 different layers, including the knob. Use built in powerful shortcuts and macros, or define your own!
Every Zoom TKL Essential Edition comes with a 2250mAh Li-ion battery included in the kit. The battery should last 6-8 weeks between charge under normal use. Once it's out of charge simply connect your keyboard to your PC / laptop using the included usb-c cable.