We are pleased to present the Zoom75 Special Edition for pre-order!
The Zoom75 Special Edition is available with 4 exclusive case colours and the special Meletrix telescope engraving
- The upper casing extends further to achieve a seamless side profile.
- PCB with a daughterboard
- Glass or PVD backplate on the bottom
Orange, White, Black and Lavender with the exclusive meletrix telescope engraving.
Bluetooth/VIA PCB wired and wireless Hotswap
Supports Bluetooth 5.0 and VIA configuration, works in both wired and wireless modes. Hotswap PCB with Kailh sockets.
ANSI, ISO, split space bars, stepped caps lock, right shift, backspace
Each Zoom75 Essential Edition comes with a 2250 mAh lithium-ion batteries included in the kit. The battery should last 6-8 weeks between charges under normal use. Once fully charged, simply connect the keyboard to your PC/laptop using the included USB-c cable.
To take the keyboard to the next level, a steel inner weight, sold separately here, can be used. The weight is about 358 grams and gives a more pleasant and solid sound than without an internal weight.
Modular right top 2U
Zoom75's interchangeable module design offers more gaming possibilities with a 2U space in the top right for colour LCD, knob, two keys and badges. One keyboard for 4 different experiences, the split-module design facilitates modifications and frees up more space for customisation.
Specs and Kit content
• Gasket mount design
• 75% Layout
• PCB: 1.2mm, with Ai03 DB
• 5° Typing angle
• 22.14 mm front height
• Dimension: 323.6 x 145.78 x 34.73 (mm)
• Finish treatment: electrostatic coated, anodized, E-white, nano coated（GT Silver only)
• Default plate: PC
• Zoom75 Bluetooth PCB polling rate: 125hz
• Zoom 75 2.4GHz Polling Rate: 1000hz
• Zoom 75 Wired Polling Rate: 1000hz
• Bluetooth PCB can be used in wired or wireless mode.
• Tri-mode PCB support VIA. Wired PCB support QMK, not VIA.
• Essential kit with Alu knob / weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 1.74 kg
• Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 2.03kg
• Essential kit with Alu knob / weight /PVD Back Plate: 1.87 kg
• Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / PVD Back Plate: 2.15 kg
• Internal Stainless Steel Weight: 0.358 kg
What's in the kit?
• Aluminum top & bottom case of buyer's choice
• Aluminum / SS external weight of buyer's choice
• Aluminum / brass rotary knob matching the external weight.
• Backplate of the same case color
• Knob Module Kit (matches case color)
• Tri-mode Flex Cut Or Non-Flex Cut Hotswap RGB PCB
Hot-swap, multi-layout Bluetooth /VIA PCB with per-key RGB
• Daughterboard/JST cable
• Flexible Flat Cable ( 2 pcs )
• Polycarbonate plate
• Gasket Sleeves
• Set of WS Stabilizers V3 （TPU)
（Mass production stabs maybe different from prototypes'）
• Li-ion battery (2 pcs) （2250 mAh）
• Coiled USB-C cable
• Poron Dampener kit
• Silicone keyboard feet
• Screws and other installation tools and accessories
• 2.4G USB Receiver
• Storage case
GB dates: 10 October to 30 oct
Expected delivery: Q1 2024
Timely updates will be communicated via the Discord channel accessible at this link: https://discord.gg/nNBvAYUHzk
Cancellations: There is a 4% fee for cancellations and refunds after the order has been placed. Your payment method will be charged as soon as you place your order. There are no refunds or cancellations after the group purchase has been completed.
Quality: As there are numerous variations, the images provided on the product page are renderings or prototypes and are for display purposes only. Please also see the prototype video for your reference before your purchase.
Assembly: We do not assume responsibility for damage caused by the end user during assembly. For further information, carefully follow the kit assembly guide provided by the manufacturer.