With Glorious GMMK 2, Glorious PC Gaming Race releases a must have for keyboard enthusiasts. The barebones model with 5-pin hot-swapping technology offers the perfect basis for adjustments and customization. The keyboard is compatible with most brands of switches available, including Glorious and Cherry MX. The elegant aesthetics of the anodized and brushed aluminum frame is underlined by the RGB lighting. Eighteen presets offer a wide variety of combinations thanks to the possibility of using the Core software.
With 5-pin sockets, the GMMK 2 is compatible with all common switches. The integrated plate holds the switches securely in place, eliminating the need for soldering and preventing dust from entering the circuit board. Both switches and keycaps can be easily removed from the chassis using the tools provided. This keyboard can be equipped with a mix of switches to suit your feedback needs and preferences.
- Dimensions: 331 x 37,5 x 105 mm (LxHxP)
- Weight: 880g
- Layout: ANSI standard, USA (compact, 65%, 67 keys) / ISO standard (compact, 65%, 68 keys)
- Color: Black / White
- Connection: USB 2.0 type-C
- Default polling: 1,000Hz
- Polling: 1.000 Hz, 500 Hz, 250 Hz, 125 Hz
- Cable: USB-C to USB-A cavo
- RGB lighting: 16.8 million colors / 18 presets / diffused side lighting / lighting per key / customizable via Glorius CORE software
- Compatibilità switch: Cherry, Gateron, Kailh (3pin, 5 pin)
- Switches: Glorious Fox (mechanical)
Trigger pressure: about 45g
Type: linear (50 million keystrokes)
Supports Hot Swap