We are happy to introduce you the Zoom75 Essential Edition!
There Zoom75 Essential Edition has been enriched with 4 new case colors and other important innovations:
- The upper casing extends further to achieve a seamless side profile.
- PCB supplied with a daughterboard
- Glass backplate on the bottom
More than 100 color varieties
15 case colors, 11 knob combinations and extra weights to meet your needs.
Zoom75 tri-mode PCB with RGB lights offers a variety of lighting effects for a great visual experience. The RGB lights support wired, Bluetooth and 2.4G modes, allowing you to use them anytime, anywhere.
ANSI, ISO, split spacebars, stepped caps lock, shift right, backspace
Each Zoom75 Essential Edition comes with a 2250mAh Li-ion battery included in the kit. The battery should last 6-8 weeks between charges under normal use. Once the charge is depleted, simply connect the keyboard to your PC/laptop using the included USB-C cable.
To take the keyboard to the next level, you can use an internal steel weight, sold separately here. The weight is about 358 grams and gives a more pleasant and solid sound than the absence of an internal weight.
2U modular right top
The Zoom75's swappable module design opens up more gaming possibilities with a 2U space at the top right for the color LCD, knob, two buttons, and badge. One keyboard for 4 different experiences, split-module design makes editing easier and frees up more space for customization.
WS Stabilizer V3
The new stabilizers have been in development for almost a year and will be included in the Zoom75. They use a soft TPU around the threads for better performance even with minimal lubrication.
Specifications and kit contents
- Gasket mount design
- 75% Layout
- PCB: 1.2mm, con Ai03 DB
- Typing angle: 5°
- Front height: 14mm
- Dimensions: 323.6 x 145.78 x 34.73 (mm)
- Finitura: electrostatic coated, anodized, E-white, nano coated（GT Silver only)
- Default plate: PC
- Zoom75 Bluetooth PCB polling rate: 125hz
- Zoom 75 2.4GHz Polling Rate: 1000hz
- Zoom 75 Wired Polling Rate: 1000hz
- Bluetooth PCB can be used wirelessly and wired.
- Tri-mode PCB support VIA. Wired PCB support QMK, not VIA.
- Essential kit con Alu knob / weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 1.74 kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 2.03kg
- Essential kit with Alu knob / weight /PVD Back Plate: 1.87 kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / PVD Back Plate: 2.15 kg
- Internal weight: 0.358 kg
- Choice of Aluminum Top & Bottom Case
- External weight in aluminium/SS of your choice
- Rotary Knob in aluminium/brass in combination with the external weight
- Backplate of the same color as the case
- Knob Module Kit (same color as case)
- Tri-mode Flex Cut Or Non-Flex Cut Hotswap RGB PCB (Hot-swap, multi-layout Bluetooth /VIA PCB with per-key RGB)
- Cavo Daughterboard/JST
- Flexible Flat Cable (2 pezzi)
- Polycarbonate plate
- Gasket Sleeves
- Set of WS Stabilizers V3 (gli stabilizers of mass production may be different from prototypes）
- Lithium battery (2 pieces) （2250mAh）
- Cavo Coiled USB-C
- Poron Dampener kit
- Silicone keyboard feet
- Screws and other installation tools/accessories
- 2.4G USB Receiver
- Storage case
Times and shipping
Timely updates will be communicated via the Discord channel accessible at this link: https://discord.gg/nNBvAYUHzk